To our SWIMkids USA family,
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff has always been our top priority. That is why we have implemented new safety measures. There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can spread directly to humans from water in pools. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection of pools should kill the virus that causes COVID-19. In addition, SWIMkids USA has a UV system installed in both pools as an added layer of sanitation.
1. Face Masks:
- Due to the mask mandate in Mesa, we ask that parents and children over age 6 wear masks.
- Our staff wears masks and parents are asked if they would like the instructor to wear a protective face shield in the pool. Your child's instructor will happily wear a shield if the parent requests it. The CDC does not recommend that masks are worn in the pool.
2. Physical distancing:
- There will be six-foot spacing lines between customers at the front-desk check in. The parent viewing area chairs have been separated as well.
- Our building has been deep-cleaned. When we open, every half hour, high-touch areas will be sanitized including the front desk area, the changing benches in restrooms and door handles.
- In the gym - all equipment will be sanitized after every class.
- Our building is cleaned every half hour, high-touch areas are sanitized regularly, including the front desk area, the changing benches in restrooms and door handles.
- The students will be given hand sanitizer before entering the gym room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and Deck Manager station for your use.
- The pool chemicals will be checked a minimum of four times per day during hours of operation.
4. New safety measures:
- The playground will remain closed temporarily.
- There will be no animal or fishy crackers available at the desk or in lessons.
- The drinking fountain is covered and not available for use, so please bring a water bottle with you to class.
- Please try to limit the number of people coming to class with each child.
- Please wait for classes to finish before entering the lesson areas.
To help minimize the number of people in the changing areas, please bring your child to class dressed and ready-to-go.
Please do not enter our building if you are not feeling well. We are here to help your child learn and get through this with the same care and warmth that you have come to expect from us. Our focus is and always has been helping children succeed in a fun and positive environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!